OAKRIDGE, Ore. -- A man has been arrested in connection with the theft of two vehicles and 33 guns near Oakridge on Monday.
Richard Ambrecht, 26, is in the Klamath County Jail.
RELATED: 33 guns stolen outside of Oakridge
Sgt. Carrie Carver with the Lane County Sheriff’s Office said both vehicles taken in the theft have been recovered, one in Lane County and the other in Klamath County.
Of the stolen firearms, four have been recovered at this time, Carver said.
Ambrecht is expected to remain in Klamath County.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Oakridge gun theft suspect arrested in Klamath County
- 33 guns stolen outside of Oakridge
- Oakridge Household Hazardous Waste Roundup
- Community reacts to Oakridge murders
- Power is restored to Oakridge
- Oakridge Police: suspect in double murder knew victims
- Klamath County prosecutor rehired four years after gun incident
- Bystanders chase gun theft suspect from Springfield Cabela's
- Oakridge power struggle pits mayor vs. administrator
- Train tunnel partially collapses near Oakridge