MARCOLA, Ore. – An Oakridge woman was killed in a crash near Marcola Friday night.
The Lane County Sheriff’s Office said they responded to the 93000 block of Marcola Road, south of Hileman Road, at about 9:30 p.m.
Holly Coontz, 32, was driving a green 1997 Toyota 4Runner when the vehicle went off the road and hit a power pole, deputies said. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Medical Examiner’s Office is investigating.
- Oakridge woman killed in crash on Marcola Road
- Crews contain brush fire off Marcola Road
- Neighbors speak out about crash in Marcola
- Trailer burns, explodes in Marcola
- Missing Marcola man found safe
- Police arrest Marcola woman in connection with two robberies
- Marcola teacher voices concern over new logo
- Woman charged with two murders in Oakridge
- Oakridge woman gives birth during snowstorm
- Helicopter crashes in forest south of Oakridge