ALBANY, Ore. -- Deputies in Linn County are continuing to investigate a suspicious death in Albany.
Detectives are working with the medical examiner's office to determine the man's the cause of death. They have also asked the Oregon State Police Crime Lab to run his fingerprints, DNA, and dental records to help identify him.
An autopsy was performed on October 31 but officials were unable to determine a cause of death.
Deputies said the body was found on October 30 when someone flagged down crews from the Albany Fire Department to report it. The man was found dead about a mile West of Bryant Park in Albany.
- Officials trying to identify man found dead in Albany
- Deputies identify body found in Albany as missing man
- Man found dead in Amazon Creek identified
- Woman found dead in Newport home identified
- Police identify man found dead along Willamette River in Eugene
- Police identify man found dead near Beltline and River Road
- Homicide investigation launched after Albany woman found dead
- Police identify man killed in police tasing incident in Albany
- Missing Winston man found dead
- Missing Florence man found dead