TOLEDO, Ore. -- One person died during a Tuesday morning house fire in Toledo, investigators said.
Firefighters from Toledo responded to the home at 26 Tom Jack Road a little after 4 a.m. Teams from Newport, Depoe Bay and Siletz and the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office assisted.
Once the fire was out, a woman was found dead inside the home. The sheriff's office identified the woman as Betty Sue McGregor, 84, of Toledo.
No foul play is suspected at this time, and the Lincoln County Fire Investigation Team is working to determine the cause of the fire.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Maleri Cates at 541-265-0670.
- One killed in house fire in Toledo
- Coos Bay couple killed in house fire
- Dillard house fire being investigated
- House fire displaces Eugene residents
- Lebanon family escapes house fire
- Apartment fire displaces residents, kills dog
- Family survives house fire in Junction City
- Roseburg house fire started in fireplace
- Fire destroys vacant house in Newport
- Lebanon firefighters rescue dog, extinguish house fire