SPRINGFIELD, Ore. – One person was taken to the hospital after an early morning crash.
Deputies from the Lane County Sheriff’s Office responded to McGowan Creek Road around 1 a.m. Saturday after a car went off the road and rolled on its side.
The passenger was taken to the hospital with what paramedics said might be a broken leg.
The driver was not impaired and was not cited.
Deputies said they don’t know what caused the crash.
- One person injured after rollover crash in Springfield
- 1 person injured in rollover crash in Junction City
- Rollover crash on Garden Way injures two
- Heavy traffic on Beltline due to rollover crash in Springfield
- Car lands in field in rollover crash in Springfield
- One person dead, two officers injured in Springfield shooting
- One person injured in tanker truck crash
- 1 person injured in crash near Creswell
- Driver not injured in rollover crash in Eugene
- Veneta family recovering after horrific rollover crash