WALTON, Ore. – Oregon State Police are investigating a single-vehicle crash on Highway 126 near Walton that killed a Mt. Angel man.
It happened Friday around 4:30 p.m. at milepost 33.
Troopers said a white 2013 Dodge van driven by Sharon Lee Miller, 76, was traveling east when it left the highway and hit a tree.
The passenger, Charles Miller, 83, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sharon Miller was taken to Riverbend Hospital by ambulance with non-life threatening injuries.
The crash closed the highway for about 35 minutes.
- Man killed in crash on Highway 126
- Crash near Walton closes Highway 126
- Highway 126 closed after multiple collisions
- Couple faces charges after crash on Highway 126
- Springfield woman dies after crash on Highway 126
- Highway 126 back open after propane truck crash
- Crashes cause delays on Highway 126 in Springfield
- One killed, four injured in crash on Highway 126 near Fern Ridge
- Police identify driver killed in Highway 126 crash west of Walterville
- Wreck on Hwy. 126 closes highway, injures 3