CRESWELL, Ore. -- One person was killed in a plane crash just south of Hobby Field Airport around 8 p.m. Saturday.
Officials said the pilot was in an ultralight aircraft, which is a small plane that looks like a glider.
Officials did confirm no other passengers were on the plane.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- One person killed in plane crash near Creswell
- Deadly Creswell plane crash witness speaks out
- 1 person injured in crash near Creswell
- Creswell fire damages offices
- Investigation continues after 3-vehicle crash near Creswell
- Two men arrested in Creswell crash
- One person killed in Coos County crash
- One person killed in car crash
- One person killed in crash near Brownsville
- Creswell fire leaves 3 homeless