PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) -- Oregon State Police are reporting three fatal crashes, two of them rollover accidents that involved a single vehicle.
The agency said a driver was speeding on Interstate 5 near Medford early Wednesday when his or her Ford pickup traveled onto a gravel shoulder before rolling. The driver died at the scene.
A commercial vehicle driver died in the rollover accident on U.S. Highway 395 near milepost 151 in Lake County.
A man was killed in a head-on collision after crossing the center line on Highway 101 between Astoria and Seaside.
In south-central Oregon, police said the driver of a commercial truck died when his vehicle drifted into a ditch and then rolled onto U.S. Highway 395 in Lake County.
Finally, the agency reported that an 84-year-old man was killed in a head-on collision after crossing the centerline on Highway 101 between Astoria and Seaside.
- Oregon State Police report three fatal crashes
- State Police searching for cause of fatal crash
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield
- Bomb threat reported at Oregon State University
- Oregon roads see a 13 percent increase in fatal crashes
- Police investigating fatal accident
- Oregon police identify two Cave Junction men fatally shot
- Oregon State Police spokesman under criminal investigation
- State Police investigate Oregon Humane Society officers
- Oregon State Police creates new phone number