EUGENE, Ore. – Money from the American Rescue Plan is coming to Oregon airports.
A total of $8.4 million will go to the airports to deal with the impacts of the pandemic.
The Eugene Airport will be getting nearly $7 million of the funding.
Below is a full list of how the funding will break down:
- Eugene Airport: $6.953 million
- Southwest Oregon Regional: $1.07 million
- Roseburg: $59,000
- Corvallis Municipal: $59,000
- Albany Municipal: $32,000
- Bandon State: $32000
- Brookings: $32,000
- Illinois Valley: $32,000
- Cottage Grove State: $32,000
- Hobby Field: $32000
- Florence Municipal: $32,000
- Lebanon State: $32,000
- Myrtle Creek: $22,000
- Gold Beach: $22,000