Photo Gallery 19 Images
Eugene, Ore. -- Oregon football, after a gut check opening week loss to Auburn, turned the next two weeks into an opportunity to showcase their depth and variety. The Ducks beat Montana 35-3 at Autzen Stadium to finish out their non-conference schedule ahead of a September 21st matchup against Stanford.
Justin Herbert opened the game with 10 completions on 10 attempts, finding Jacob Breeland for a couple touchdown strikes to open the game.
From there, Oregon rolled behind Herbert's arm. He finished the game 30/42 for 316 yards and 5 touchdowns. Travis Dye finished with 95 yards and wide receiver Johnny Johnson III led the Ducks with 8 receptions for 76 yards and 2 touchdowns.
The Ducks now look to the start of their Pac-12 schedule, taking on Stanford on September 21st. That game will be at 4:00 pm and broadcast on ESPN.
- Oregon concludes non-conference with win over Montana
- Ducks set sights on Montana
- Oregon man pleads guilty to leaving baby in Montana woods
- Montana searchers find body of missing Oregon child
- Colorado beats Oregon State 36-33 for 1st conference win
- Oregon keeps Cal at bay for fifth Pac-12 conference win
- Oregon State weather UCLA's comeback effort to record first conference win
- Florence hosts Oregon State Chamber of Commerce conference
- Web Extra: Oregon coach Mario Cristobal press conference (8/2/18)
- Oregon nurses talk staffing crisis at Springfield conference