Photo Gallery 2 Images
PORTLAND, Ore. -- An Oregon family's trip to Disneyland got off to a rocky start at Portland International Airport Friday morning.
Mom Emily Dolbeer said after they got settled into their gate this morning, they went to get breakfast at McDonald's. She said she asked them to fill up her daughter's water bottle, and when they asked if she wanted ice, she said yes.
She said when her daughter Lainey took a drink, she started screaming because it was scalding hot water. She posted pictures on Facebook of blisters on her lips, chin and neck.
Dolbeer said this is Lainey's first trip to Disneyland. They went to California to celebrate her birthday and her cousin's birthday.
- 4-year-old burned by drink at Portland airport
- Portland mother demands answers after toddler burned at airport
- Portland bar sues bartender for $115K for drinking at work
- Police: Luggage handler at Portland airport stole 6 guns
- Officials: Contagious kids with measles at Portland airport
- FBI fights Portland airport passenger over $121K in luggage
- OSU takes on 4-year wildfire research project
- Salem drinking water advisory lifted