REEDSPORT, Ore. (AP) -- The Oregon State Police is asking for the public's help identifying who poached a bull elk in Douglas County.
The 6-point elk was shot with an arrow and left to waste in the Dean Creek Elk Viewing Area near Reedsport.
Authorities with OSP's Fish and Wildlife Division believe it was shot Friday evening.
- Oregon officials want to know who poached bull elk
- Reward offered for elk poaching
- Illegally killed elk found on the Oregon Coast
- Officials seek four suspects in illegal taking of elk in Benton County
- Washington County crash results in at least 13 dead elk
- Washington man steals frozen bull semen
- Oregon officials consider limiting opioid prescriptions
- Oregon official: Statehouse leaders allowed hostile environment
- Oregon elections officials targeted by phishing attempts
- Four people of interest identified in illegal taking of elk in Benton County