TALENT, Ore. (AP) -- A couple has been arrested after police said they got two 13-year-olds high on marijuana at their home.
Police in Talent say the woman and her boyfriend taught the two teens how to use a bong and later the mother sent text messages to a friend about ''getting blasted'' with the two kids.
The Daily Tidings reports that when police interviewed the teens, they were able to describe the glass bong they used, which was found in the home.
Lindsey Ann Monda and her boyfriend, Jason Michael Dunn, have been released from jail after posting bail on charges of administering marijuana to a juvenile.
It wasn't immediately clear if the two had obtained an attorney.
- Talent couple arrested after getting teens high on marijuana
- Boise teen arrested after high-speed chase near La Grande
- Couple arrested after standoff near Sherwood
- Couple arrested in North Bend arson, burglary
- Teen odds of using marijuana dip with recreational use laws
- Weight of Survival: Springfield couple reunites with Nevada teen
- Couple pranks package thieves
- Police remind marijuana users not to drive while high
- High schoolers charged in attack on lesbian couple
- Former Talent city manager charged with illegal recordings