EUGENE, Ore. -- LOS ANGELES -- Anthony Brown threw two touchdown passes in an extraordinary debut, Jamal Hill made an interception with 2:47 to play, and Oregon earned its second straight Pac-12 title with a 31-24 victory over No. 13 Southern California in the championship game. Tyler Shough also threw two touchdown passes for the Ducks. They didn't win the North Division, yet still claimed the Pac-12's New Year's Six bowl berth with their only victory in the past month. USC reached midfield in search of a fourth-quarter comeback win for the fourth time in its six-game season, but Kedon Slovis threw the first fourth-quarter interception of his career.
The Ducks defeat USC, 31-24 to earn its second straight conference championship.
Posted: Dec 18, 2020 9:08 PM
- Oregon wins second straight Pac-12 Championship
- Fans celebrating Oregon's Pac-12 championship win
- Oregon women win third straight Pac-12 regular season title
- Oregon advances to Pac-12 Championship Game
- Fans thrilled after Ducks win Pac-12 Championship
- Ducks prepare for Pac-12 Track Championships
- Thurston wins their second straight 5A State Championship
- Oregon keeps Cal at bay for fifth Pac-12 conference win
- Oregon Women's soccer looks to get their first Pac-12 win
- Oregon beats Utah, wins Pac-12 Title and clinches Rose Bowl
Scroll for more content...