GASTON, Ore. (AP) - Authorities arrested a woman accused of shooting her boyfriend in the leg during an argument near Gaston, Oregon.
The Washington County Sheriff's Office says 57-year-old Shannon Main was arrested Monday night on charges of assault, attempted murder and unlawful use of a weapon. She is being held at the Washington County Jail on $250,000 bail.
A deputy serving the city of Cornelius applied a tourniquet to the victim's left leg until an ambulance arrived. The 57-year-old man is expected to survive.
Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Oregon woman accused of shooting boyfriend
- Woman accused of stabbing boyfriend for cheating
- Arizona woman accused of killing Oregon man
- Oregon woman accused of mistreating three children
- Oregon woman accused of threatening to kill everyone on plane
- Judge denies lawsuit by Oregon woman charged in shooting
- Stayton mother and boyfriend charged with child abuse
- Police: man tries to hit ex-girlfriend's boyfriend with mallet
- Worms removed from eye of Oregon woman
- Woman's body found in Oregon hotel room