EUGENE, Ore.-- A Eugene woman is searching for a dog she says ran away in November.
Tiffany Burns' dog, Peppy, is also a therapy animal. He helps Burns cope with body dismorphic disorder.
"I have a hard time doing regular, everyday things like going to the store to buy bread. It could take me days to convince myself I'm worthy of going," Burns said.
Burns walks the streets in her neighborhood every day to put up signs with the dog's photo. She also stands outside Albertson's and other stores, asking if anyone has seen him.
Peppy escaped out of the garage when it was left open. It happened in the Santa Clara area.
He's a light-colored pomeranian poodle mix. Who Burns said was very close with the family.
She has checked all of the local shelters, and has Peppy's photo up on craigslist.
Peppy was least seen wearing a black collar with a heart-shaped name tag.
If you see Peppy, or know where he is, call Tiffany Burns at (541) 636-5903.
- Owner searches for missing therapy dog
- Therapy dogs spread holiday cheer at Riverbend Hospital
- Lane County's first courtroom therapy dog sworn in
- Roseburg VA using alternative therapies
- Deputies search for owner of electric bike
- Dog owner issues warning after toxic mushroom makes puppy sick
- Dog owners cited after sheep killed in Lane County
- Missing dog found after Eugene car accident
- Cottage Grove Police Search for Missing Man
- Search for missing Springfield teen continues