LANE COUNTY, Ore. – The Eugene Springfield Fire paramedic accused of drugging and raping a woman is now facing more charges.
Edward Blake, 43, was initially charged with rape and causing a person to ingest a controlled substance. He now also faces charges of strangulation, unlawful delivery of a controlled substance and sodomy.
Court documents allege Blake gave the woman fentanyl and midazolam.
He will be back in court on Nov. 4.
- Paramedic accused of rape facing more charges
- Eugene-Springfield paramedic arrested on rape charges
- Paramedic accused of rape held on $350,000 bail
- Coos County teen facing rape and sex abuse charges
- Churchill student charged with rape
- Former Springfield teacher accused of rape
- Deputy accused of rape arraigned in court
- Roseburg man accused of raping teenage girl
- Albany man accused of raping underage teen
- Paramedic leaves house fire to help deliver baby across street