EUGENE, Ore. -- The winter weather caused frustration for some passengers flying out of the Eugene Airport Monday.
Multiple flights to Seattle throughout the day were canceled and delayed. Airport officials said those flights were impacted by weather conditions.
One flight to Los Angeles was also delayed early Monday morning. Passengers on that flight said they boarded the plane and after waiting for half an hour, they were deplaned. They were told there was an issue with the de-icer.
For many, it meant they were stuck waiting at the airport until the next flight.
“It looks like some people have a tough situation with lots of luggage, like maybe they're moving or something, so they've got it a lot worse than I do,” said passenger Jenny Schmitz. “So at this point, I will just be patient and wait.”
Others had to rebook connecting flights.
“I’m tired, I started at four this morning and I’ll be going to bed at midnight tomorrow.” said passenger Tim Winder. “I’m just ready to get there.”
If you plan to fly out of the Eugene Airport, you can track your flight here.
- Passengers frustrated as flights canceled, delayed due to weather
- Cut cable cancels flights, causes delays at Redmond airport
- Medford airport cancels flights due to wildfire smoke
- Lufthansa sues passenger who missed his flight
- Snow fall delays flights at Eugene Airport
- Spirit Airlines passenger banned for life after vaping on flight
- Increased flight delays as travelers fly home after Thanksgiving
- Technical issues cause flight delays for several major airlines
- Oregon businesses hit hard by cancellations due to wildfire smoke
- Training on harassment cancelled in Oregon due to shutdown