EUGENE, Ore. -- PeaceHealth Medical Group is opening a same-day clinic in south Eugene to give patients more options.
The clinic is set to open July 22 in the Woodfield Station retail development on Willamette Street. An opening celebration will be held July 26.
“We’re excited to add this clinic to PeaceHealth Medical Group’s network of primary, specialty and urgent care clinics in Eugene-Springfield,” said Brad Wakefield, vice president of operations for the Oregon network.
Wakefield said the location is convenient, and the new clinic will be open earlier and later than regular medical clinics. Patients will also be able to schedule appointments online.
“This is the first of a number of same-day clinics PeaceHealth plans to add to better meet those expectation,” Wakefield said.
The clinic will start with limited hours -- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday -- and in September hours will extend to 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day of the week.
A grand opening celebration is planned for late September.
- PeaceHealth opening same-day clinic in south Eugene
- PeaceHealth closes urgent care clinic after workers get sick
- PeaceHealth sponsoring Eugene’s new bike share program
- Eugene police investigate after tires slashed on PeaceHealth bikes
- Two-A-Days: South Eugene Axe
- PeaceHealth 'bounty hunters' track down bikes
- PeaceHealth teams up with Eugene 4J School District to ensure healthcare
- PeaceHealth free heart screenings can help save a life
- Kids get to drive into surgery at Peacehealth
- PeaceHealth bike network offering credits for free rides