EUGENE, Ore. -- An accident is under investigation after police said a pedestrian was hit by a car.
Eugene police said it happened around 7:15 p.m. on Royal Avenue near BonVue Drive.
They had to close a section of Royal Avenue for about three hours to investigate.
Police said the person was taken to the hospital. The extent of their injuries is unknown.
- Pedestrian hit by car on Royal Ave
- Police investigate after pedestrian hit by car in Lebanon
- Pedestrian hit by car on I-105 hospitalized with serious injuries
- Pedestrian hit and killed in Albany
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Millersburg
- Panel falls from Portland tram, hits pedestrian
- Pedestrian hit in Eugene crash dies
- Pedestrian hit and killed by driver in Springfield
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries
- Suspect arrested after pedestrian hit at Portland street race