ROSEBURG, Ore. -- The pedestrian who died in a crash near Roseburg Sunday night has been identified.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office said they received reports that a man -- now identified as Shane Dishner, 37, of Coquille -- was walking on Highway 138E near Hatfield Drive before the crash.
Deputies said at about 9:40 p.m. Curtis Weaver, 19, of Roseburg, who was driving a 2008 Honda Civic east on the highway, hit Dishner, who was in Weaver's lane of travel and wearing dark clothing.
Weaver is cooperating with the investigation.
If you have information about the crash, contact the sheriff’s office at 541-440-4471.
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg identified
- Pedestrian killed in crash near Roseburg
- Two pedestrians injured in Eugene crash identified
- Pedestrian killed in crash in Junction City
- Pedestrian, driver identified in fatal River Road crash
- Police identify driver, pedestrian in fatal Junction City crash
- Pedestrian identified in deadly crash near Cottage Grove
- UPDATE: Murder victim identified in Roseburg stabbing
- Plane crashes at Roseburg airport
- Two injured in Roseburg crash