EUGENE, Ore. -- A pedestrian was struck by a car in Eugene Monday night, and police are seeking the public’s help identifying the vehicle involved in the hit-and-run.
Police said a 63-year-old Eugene man was walking across Lincoln Street at West 10th Avenue at about 7:39 p.m., when a vehicle backing up at high speed hit him.
The car sped away after hitting the man, who sustained serious injuries in the crash.
Police said the sedan is white with tinted windows and a broken tail light. They said the car might be a Camry or Acura.
If you have any information, contact Officer Shawn Trotter at 541-968-8396.
- Pedestrian seriously injured in hit-and-run on Lincoln Street
- Suspect arrested after pedestrian hit at Portland street race
- Pedestrian hit and killed in Albany
- Pedestrian hit by car on Royal Ave
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Millersburg
- Panel falls from Portland tram, hits pedestrian
- Woman seriously injured in Dexter hit-and-run
- Pedestrian hit and killed by driver in Springfield
- Police investigate after pedestrian hit by car in Lebanon
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries