EUGENE, Ore. -- A single-engine Cessna landed at the Eugene Airport without landing gear Tuesday afternoon.
It happened at about 4:30 p.m. The pilot was the only person on the plane and wasn't hurt.
Officials with the National Transportation Safety Board said they plan to tow away the plane soon.
At this time, two flights are being delayed.
KEZI 9 News has a crew on the way. Watch KEZI 9 News at 6 p.m. for the latest.
- Plane's nose gear fails at Eugene Airport
- Plane crashes at Roseburg airport
- ‘Suicidal’ mechanic steals plane from Seattle airport
- Seattle airport reviewing security after plane theft
- Eugene Airport shares holiday travel tips
- Eugene Airport adds new security screening lane
- Snow fall delays flights at Eugene Airport
- Eugene Airport opens new economy parking lot
- Eugene Airport braces for busy summer travel
- Eugene Airport offers travel tips for Thanksgiving