Photo Gallery 3 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Police have arrested a man who they said abandoned his truck after crashing it on the Beltline Thursday morning.
READ MORE: Police: driver ran off after crash on Beltline
Police said a Ford F-150 crashed into the guardrail near the River Road exit, and nearly hit a woman who was in the area.
The truck ended up in a ditch.
Police said the truck was later reported stolen.
Dalton James Pachano, 22, was arrested hours later on charges of hit-and-run, reckless driving, reckless endangering and initiating a false report.
- Police: Man nearly strikes woman on Beltline, crashes into guardrail
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- Police: Driver ran off after crash on Beltline
- Elmira bus crashes into a guardrail and parents aren't notified
- Heavy traffic on Beltline due to rollover crash in Springfield
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- ODOT holds open house on Beltline projects
- Driver pinned by guardrail after wreck on I-5
- Three car crash on Beltline sends one person to the hospital
- Delta and Beltline highway closures precede exchange construction