EUGENE, Ore. – A man is in the hospital after police said he tried to jump on a train after trying to break into a taco truck in Eugene.
Police said they were called to an attempted burglary in the 700 block of East Seventh Avenue around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Officers said an employee chased the man away before the man tried to jump on a train near Eugene Station on Willamette Street.
He was injured and taken to the hospital.
Police are investigating and trying to determine if he will be charged. His name has not been released.
- Police: Man tries to jump on train after burglary attempt
- Teens allegedly attempt burglary on Roseburg businesses
- Eugene Police seek tips on attempted carjacking, attempted kidnapping incidents
- Police: Masked man steals SUV, faces attempted murder charge
- Winston Police searching for attempted kidnapping suspect
- Police release sketch of Monroe burglary suspect
- Albany police search for burglary suspect
- Police investigating burglary in northeast Eugene
- Tenmile man accused of attempted sexual assault
- Police: Man commits suicide on MAX train tracks