EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene police are on the lookout for a man who they said tried to enter a woman's home multiple times.
Police said the 23-year-old woman living in an apartment in the Willakenzie area has reported four different incidents where the man knock on her window, rang her doorbell, and tried to force his way in:
- March 17 at 4:43 a.m.
- March 22 at 6:34 a.m.
- March 26 at 2:31 a.m.
- March 27 at 5:40 a.m.
On March 27, police said the suspect removed the screen in her bedroom window while she was in bed and then started to force the living room sliding glass door open. They said the victim fled her home using a different exit and waited for police.
Police said in one incident the man was caught on the woman's video doorbell:
The suspect is described as a white man, 6 feet to 6 feet 2 inches tall, between 30 and 35 years old with a trimmed beard or goatee. He was last seen wearing a light-colored University of Oregon hat, light-colored hoodie, dark pants and riding a red bike with a trailer.
If you have information in the case, call 541-682-5111 and reference case 19-0446.
- Police seek suspect trying to enter Eugene woman's apartment
- Arson suspected in Eugene apartment fire
- Deputies seek suspect in Eugene burglary
- Police seek suspects in armed robberies in Eugene
- Eugene police arrest assault suspect
- Police seek suspects in pizza delivery robberies
- Deputies seek public's help identifying suspects in Eugene theft
- Eugene woman seeking owners of Christmas card from 1907
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect
- Eugene police search for theft suspect