SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Springfield Police arrested a man with a parole warrant, after they said he ran from them and barricaded himself inside of an apartment.
Police said when an officer approached Joshua Thomas, he took off running. They said he ran into a unit inside the Northwood Apartments in Springfield.
They said they forced entry into the unit and found him hiding in the bedroom. They said Thomas was compliant after that.
He was arrested for the parole warrant and they said he will face additional charges because of the chase.
Police said he's also wanted by Eugene Police, in connection with a stolen vehicle.
- Police arrest man barricaded in Springfield Apartment
- Man arrested after shooting at Springfield apartment
- Police arrest Springfield man after armed standoff
- Man arrested after barricading himself inside home, guns seized
- Elmira man arrested after barricading himself inside home
- Springfield apartment fire displaces two people
- Springfield police make arrest in 2015 murder
- Springfield police: Craigslist scammer evades arrest
- Salem man arrested for leading police on chase in Springfield
- Springfield police arrest man considered armed and dangerous