EUGENE, Ore. -- Police have identified a man who was found dead at Beltline and River Road on Tuesday.
Police said the man was Jeremy Joseph Constant, 40.
His body was found in the area of the Beltline's westbound on-ramp and the River Road drainage ditch, they said.
At this time, police say no foul play is suspected.
Constant was found dead on the same day another body was found along the south bank of the Willamette River across from the Valley River Center. That death also is considered not suspicious, police said.
- Police identify man found dead near Beltline and River Road
- Body found near Beltline and River Road
- Wife speaks out after man found dead at Beltline and River Road
- Police identify man found dead along Willamette River in Eugene
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- Wanted man arrested after road rage incident on Beltline
- Man found dead in Amazon Creek identified
- Crash shuts down Beltline between River Ave. and Delta
- Beltline reopens after 6-vehicle crash
- Police: Man nearly strikes woman on Beltline, crashes into guardrail