EUGENE, Ore. – An investigation is underway after a woman said she was sexually assaulted at the Alton Baker Park boat ramp.
Eugene police said the incident happened at around 10:50 a.m. on Sunday.
According to police, the victim was wearing headphones so she didn't hear a man approach her. The woman said she was punched, and then sexually assaulted.
The suspect is described as a white man in his 30s, about 6’ 4” or taller, medium build with shaggy brown hair. Anyone with information is asked to call Eugene police.
- Police investigate sexual assault at Alton Baker Park boat ramp
- Woman nearly abducted from Alton Baker Park
- Apartments proposed near Alton Baker Park as Homes for Good moves
- South Bank path closing for riverfront project; Alton Baker Park set as detour
- Winston is seeing increased trash dumping at the boat ramp
- Boat ramps closed after oil spill in McKenzie River
- Deerhorn bridge project could close boat ramp on McKenzie River
- Police investigating assault in downtown Eugene
- Magician David Blaine under investigation for sexual assault
- Corvallis police search for man who sexually assaulted teen