ROSEBURG, Ore. -- A girl at Roseburg High school was arrested after a threat was made to the school Thursday. Police said this isn't the first time she has been involved in making a school threat.
Principal Jill Weber sent out a letter saying the threat was found in the girls' bathroom Thursday. KEZI 9 News does not know the details of the threat but police said it referenced violence.
The 17-year-old student who they think wrote it has been identified. She was arrested on two counts of disorderly conduct and two counts of criminal mischief for her involvement in the case and in a similar case at the school in November 2017.
Officials said they have no reason to believe there is an imminent threat.
- Student at Roseburg High School arrested for involvement in school threat
- Roseburg High School student arrested after threat found
- Roseburg middle school student arrested for school threat
- Student arrested after school threat in Eugene
- School threat made towards Roseburg middle school, police investigating
- Turf work delayed at Roseburg High School
- Gun stolen from Roseburg High School
- 14-year-old faces charges in Roseburg school threat case
- Gun violence threat at Roseburg High School leaves the community shaken up
- Student arrested for threat made towards Joseph Lane Middle School