COQUILLE, Ore. – Authorities are searching for a Coquille businessman accused of sexually abusing a child relative for more than three years.
Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier said they’ve been looking for Paul Jackson, 71, since Tuesday. He has been charged with five counts of sodomy, sex abuse and incest.
Frasier said Jackson told a family member he was going to Idaho, but another family member said he was in California.
Jackson owns Figaro’s Pizza in Coquille.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the Bandon Police Department.
- Police searching for Coquille man charged with sex abuse
- Man faces murder charges in Coquille
- Police searching for suspect after hammer attack in Coquille
- Lebanon man faces sex abuse charges
- Springfield police arrest Eugene man on sex abuse charges
- Man faces sex abuse charges, accused of abusing 2 teens
- Suspect in Coquille hammer attack caught
- Crews battle house fire in Coquille
- Structure fire in Coquille under investigation
- Myrtle Creek police officer charged with child sex abuse