EUGENE, Ore. -- Police are seeking people who may have had contact with a Eugene man facing sex abuse charges.
Edward Collicott, 46, was arrested on at about 8:50 p.m. on Wednesday at a residence on Maxwell Road, between Bushnell Lane and North Park Avenue. Police said they contacted Collicott regarding warrants. He was taken to the Lane County Jail.
Collicott faces the following charges:
- Three counts of first-degree sex abuse
- First-degree sexual penetration
- First-degree sodomy
- Unlawful possession of methamphetamine
- Unlawful possession of heroin
- Felon in possession of a weapon
Police are continuing to investigate the warrants, which include multiple minor victims.
Detectives are attempting to locate any additional victims or minors who may have had contact with Collicott in the last 10 years.
If you have any information, please contact Detective Jennifer Curry at 541-682-5166.
- Police seek more victims in sex abuse case
- Police seek additional victims in child sex abuse case
- Authorities suspect more victims in child sex abuse case
- EXCLUSIVE: Alleged sex abuse victim comes forward
- Victim in A3 sex abuse case intends to sue Springfield School District
- Medford daycare operator arrested in sex abuse case
- Former Springfield babysitter sentenced in sex abuse case
- Former LCC board member sentenced in sex abuse case
- Police searching for Coquille man charged with sex abuse
- Myrtle Creek police officer charged with child sex abuse