EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene police are looking for two suspects after two pizza delivery robberies in Eugene Friday night.
At about 9:51 p.m., a pizza delivery person was robbed while heading back to his car in the 1800 block of Ridgley Boulevard, police said. The suspects fled on foot.
In the second robbery, at about 11:05 p.m., two men approached a pizza delivery driver in the 1700 block of West 12th Avenue. The driver was making a delivery, and the suspects demanded cash.
The first suspect is described as a white man in his 20s, six feet tall and with a slim build. He has a stud in his left ear and brown hair. Police said he was wearing all black and carrying a dark object, like a bar or bat.
The second suspect is also a white man in his 20s. He is about 5 feet 8 inches or 5 feet 10 inches tall and has a medium build. He was also dressed in all black.
Police said the suspects may be associated with a silver Honda Civic or a similar type of sedan.
If you have information in the case, police ask that you call 541-682-5111.
- Police seek suspects in pizza delivery robberies
- Pizza delivery car goes up in flames
- FBI, Cottage Grove police seek attempted robbery suspect
- Coos Bay police seek public's help finding armed robbery suspect
- Police seek suspects in armed robberies in Eugene
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Police seek tips in Subway robbery
- Armed robbery suspects sought
- 100 pizzas and counting: German police probe pizza stalker
- Police search for Eugene bank robbery suspect