Photo Gallery 4 Images
EUGENE, Ore. – Police are looking for a vehicle after shots were fired on North Van Buren Street on Sunday.
Police said a white Kia Soul was in the area of North Van Buren Street and Cheshire Avenue at about 11:15 p.m. on Sunday.
Officers responded to a home on the 100 block of North Van Buren Street. They said the car was between a 2009 to a 2013 and had a black door trim piece on the front and back doors. It has tinted windows.
If you have any information about who may have been borrowing or driving the vehicle that night, please contact police at 541-682-5111.
Police also ask anyone with home surveillance or dash camera footage to call. The car was seen in the area of Madison and Jefferson streets and West 1st to 5th avenues around 10:50 to 11:15 p.m.
- Police seek vehicle after shooting in Eugene
- Multiple-vehicle crash in Eugene
- Deputies seek two men after shooting in Eugene
- Police seek suspect in multiple thefts from vehicles
- Police are investigating a shooting in Eugene
- Eugene Police confirm officer-involved shooting
- Eugene police seek suspect in shooting that put Monroe Middle School on lockdown
- Eugene Police seek tips on attempted carjacking, attempted kidnapping incidents
- Police seek suspect trying to enter Eugene woman's apartment
- Police seek suspects in armed robberies in Eugene