ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Thousands of people have regained power after an outage in the Roseburg area Friday.
Power was restored by about 3:45 p.m., Pacific Power said.
In an earlier tweet, Pacific Power officials said more than 20,000 customers were affected.
Updated @ 3:48 pm: Power has been restored to all customers affected as of 2:02 pm. If your power is out, please reset your main breaker. If you are still experiencing an outage, visit https://t.co/YZKV5hargK or text “OUT” to 722797. Thank you for your patience.
— Pacific Power OR (@PacificPower_OR) July 19, 2019
If your power is still out, Pacific Power said to try resetting your main breaker, and if that doesn't help, text "OUT" to 722797.
Earlier this morning, Pacific Power said they were investigating the cause. At this time it is not known what was behind the outage.
For an outage map, click here.
- Power restored to thousands after outage in Douglas County
- Power restored in Oakridge after outage
- High winds leave thousands without power in Coos, Douglas counties
- Some Douglas County residents experiencing 911 outage
- Power restored to Eugene retirement facility after three-day outage
- Power restored in Coos Bay after hours-long outage
- Power being restored after outage in south Eugene
- Power restored in Eugene after car crash causes outages
- Service restored after fire causes 911 outage in parts of Douglas County
- Thousands in Oregon affected by power outages overnight