ROSEBURG, Ore. -- Fire crews in Douglas County are raising money to help find a cure for blood cancer.
Roseburg Professional Firefighters are getting ready for Scott Firefighter Stairclimb, which takes place in Seattle in March.
The money raised benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
On Saturday, they had fundraiser for it outside of Sherm's and said they collected about $1,200.
If you'd like to help, you can make a donation online (click here for more information).
- Roseburg Firefighters raise funds for cancer research
- Corvallis Firefighters raise funds for blood cancer research
- 'WILDLAND' documentary raising funds for firefighters' families
- Local firefighters raise thousands to help fight blood cancer
- Habitat for Humanity seeks funds to finish Roseburg home
- Measure funds revival of woodshop at Roseburg schools
- Firefighters take steps towards finding cancer cure
- Firefighters put out grass fire on Reservoir Hill in Roseburg
- Roseburg firefighter urges blood donations after seeing need firsthand
- OSU awarded $8.8M grant to make cancer research accessible