Photo Gallery 1 Images
ROSEBURG, Ore.--Two construction projects are scheduled to begin in Roseburg in the next two weeks.
The Black Avenue Improvement Project is scheduled to begin on Monday, May 21. Black Avenue will be reconstructed from Estelle Street east to the Garden Valley Shopping Center. Construction is expected to take four months and will require lane closures.
A major paving project is coming to Garden Valley between Fairmont Street and Stephens Street. Work on the Garden Valley project is scheduled to begin on June 1st. The project is expected to take four months and will include both daytime and nighttime work. Lane closures to accommodate the work are expected to cause delays.
Public works department officials recommend planning additional travel time if your route takes you through either of these work zones.
- Roseburg plans road construction projects
- Crews prepare for summer road construction projects
- Roseburg to begin annual pavement management project
- Roseburg construction projects expected to cause traffic delays for 4 months
- Roseburg Food Project in need of donors and neighborhood coordinators
- ODOT project to begin soon on Roseburg bridge
- Road construction underway as Thanksgiving travel begins
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Roseburg police investigate shooting
- Roseburg Public Schools plans to thin hazardous trees