ROSEBURG, Ore. – There’s a new place in Roseburg to charge electric vehicles.
The station is at the Roseburg Public Library.
City Manager Nikki Messenger said the location is perfect for people who want to walk around and visit local businesses while charging their cars.
She said they want to make Roseburg an attractive destination for visitors who have electric vehicles.
This is the third free charging station in Roseburg. The other stations are at the downtown parking garage and near the Umpqua Valley Arts Association building.
- Roseburg adds new electric vehicle charging station
- More electric vehicle charging options coming to Coos Bay, Roseburg
- First electric vehicle charging station installed in Myrtle Creek
- More electric vehicle charging stations coming to Portland
- New electric car charging stations installed at Pfeiffer Winery
- Roseburg Fire Department temporarily relocating 2 stations
- Roseburg Fire Station on Harvard relocates temporarily
- Changes coming to Eugene's Oregon Electric Station
- Horse hit by vehicle in Roseburg
- Roseburg looks to add trail system to Sunshine Park