SALEM, Ore. --- A Salem man who sexually abused children under the age of 12 has been sentenced to more than 33 years in prison.
Cesar Venegas-Campo pleaded guilty to rape, sexual penetration and sexual abuse and was sentenced this week by Marion County Judge Channing Bennett.
Venegas-Campos was arrested in March 2019 by Salem police on suspicion of raping one girl.
He was later charged with seven sex crimes for sexually abusing more than one child.
Court records say Venegas-Campos abused them between 2014 and 2018.
- Salem man sentenced to over 33 years in prison for sexual abuse
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- Salem sex offender gets 5 years in prison
- Quran instructor sentenced for sexually abusing children
- Oregon man dies at minimum-security prison in Salem
- Lane County man sentenced for sexually abusing a child
- Salem man sentenced for crashing motor home into patrol cars
- Oregon man gets life sentence in deadly Salem shooting
- Man gets 6 years prison for sex abuse, strangulation
- Springfield man gets 94 years for sexually abusing girls