SALEM, Ore. -- Salem Police are asking for the public's help to locate a missing mother and her young son.
Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, and her 3-year-old son, William "Billy" Fretwell haven't been seen since May 13.
Police said Karissa's family filed a missing persons report on May 17.
Karissa is white, 5 feet 9 inches tall, and about 135 pounds. She has blue eyes and blonde hair that is dyed red.
Billy about 3 feet tall, and weighs about 30 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information about the case should call the Salem Police Tips Hotline at 503-588-8477 and leave a message for Detective Jake Burke. If you know where Karissa and Billy are, please call the Salem Police Department non-emergency number at 503-588-6123.
- Salem mother and young son missing since May 13
- ‘We’re still hopeful’: Friends of missing Salem mom, son host vigil
- Bodies found of missing Oregon mother and son
- Salem police investigate death of woman in Salem
- Salem's toxic water advisory extended
- Salem drinking water advisory lifted
- Mother accused of giving son cocaine
- Son charged with mother's murder claims insanity
- After baby’s death, mother calls for changes at Salem Hospital
- Salem woman struck and killed on freeway