Photo Gallery 1 Images
CORVALLIS, Ore. -- A man suspected of robbing a Corvallis credit union has been arrested, police said.
Corvallis police said Christopher Becker, 28, was arrested in Salem Monday evening.
Police said the robbery happened at the Central Willamette Credit Union on NE Circle Boulevard on Jan. 22. They said Becker walked into the credit union, gave the teller a note, and demanded cash.
Officers with the Salem Police Department booked him into the Marion County Jail on Monday and are waiting to transfer Becker to Benton County. Becker will face charges of robbery and theft.
Police said Becker was also arrested for a robbery at the Bank of America ATM on Dec. 27, 2017. They said he wrestled a victim's cash away as it dispensed it.
- Salem police arrest man for Corvallis robbery
- Man arrested after robbery outside Corvallis ATM
- Salem man arrested for leading police on chase in Springfield
- Salem police arrest man after woman kidnapped at knife point
- Police: Corvallis man arrested for suffocating and kidnapping woman
- Police arrested bank robbery suspect
- Corvallis PD: Officers are looking for suspect in bank robbery
- 10 men arrested in Corvallis prostitution sting
- Corvallis man arrested after pedestrian struck in La Pine
- Corvallis police search for man who sexually assaulted teen