EUGENE, OR -- Oregon football's defensive linemen Jordon Scott and Austin Faoliu and defensive backs Deommodore Lenoir and Thomas Graham Jr. all announced they will return for their senior season.
"If I were to leave early, I would never get these moments back with my brothers," Faoliu said. "I love all of them, dearly. Coming back and playing with them one more time is just the best for me."
Oregon's defense was one of the best in all college football last season. The Ducks ranked 9th in scoring defensive, third in red zone touchdown percentage, 14th in opponent passer rating and 13th in rush defense.
Oregon also led the Pac-12 in sacks, tackles for loss, interceptions and forced turnovers.
The Ducks lose senior linebacker Troy Dye but welcome in a recruiting class headlined by linebackers Noah Sewell and Justin Flowe. Both appear near the top of multiple recruiting rankings lists.
"Seeing Troy (Dye), (Justin) Herbert and all them seniors that you wouldn't even think that step up stepped up in so many different ways," Graham said. "Herb became way more vocal this year then he ever did. It started with the influence of his class and other teammates. I just hope this last year, with all of us, we come together as one."
- Scott, Faoliu, Lenoir and Graham Jr. to return for senior season
- Ionescu returning for senior season
- Herbert to return for senior season
- Graham Fire evacuees able to return home
- Troy Dye returning for senior season at University of Oregon
- Web Extra: Stephen Thompson Jr. on upcoming season (10/18/17)
- Ionescu discusses return to Oregon following season
- Candy Cane Lane returns to Eugene this holiday season
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck at OSU media day (10/26/17)
- Web Extra: Jordon Scott on Taggart Leaving, Freshman Year (12/10/17)