EUGENE, Ore. – It’s been nearly three years since Danny Oberg went missing, but the Lane County Sheriff’s Office is still searching.
Oberg told family he was going camping with a friend on April 23, 2017, and his car was found abandoned that morning in the Marcola area.
And the two dogs he had with him at the time of his disappearance were found shortly after he was reported missing.
Since his disappearance, search and rescue teams have searched the area surrounding where the car was found. Continuing search missions have remained unsuccessful.
Detectives have interviewed multiple people but have exhausted all leads.
Oberg is described as 30-years-old, white, 6 feet tall, about 160 pounds and having brown hair, hazel eyes, a short beard and a slight mustache.
If you have seen Oberg since April 2017 or have any information about his location, contact detectives at 541-682-4063.
- Search for man missing since 2017 continues
- Search continues for missing Roseburg man
- Daughter continues search for missing mother
- Corvallis father continues search for missing son
- Search continues for missing Junction City teen
- Search for missing Springfield teen continues
- Search continues for missing Springfield mother
- Search continues for man who went missing in April
- Cottage Grove woman continues search for missing mother
- Son continues search for missing dad a week after disappearance