EUGENE, Ore -- The City of Eugene began their second round of leaf pickup yesterday. This service runs through January 19.
All residents should have put their leaves out on their curbs for pickup over the weekend of December 23 - 25.
Leaf delivery is also available upon request from now until January 5.
Click here for a leaf delivery request form.
- Second round of leaf pickup underway
- Leaf pickup starts this weekend in Eugene
- Fall leaf pickup begins in Roseburg
- Leaf collection set to begin in Lane County
- Corvallis fall leaf collection scheduled to end mid-December
- Leaf collection, delivery to continue through January in Eugene
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- 13-year-old boy killed by pickup near Cottage Grove
- Bicyclist in the hospital after crash involving pickup truck
- Curbside recycling pickup under threat in Oregon communities