EUGENE, Ore – The driver of a semi-truck lost control while getting off I-5 northbound near the Beltline.
Officials said the driver hit a slick spot and lost control of the wheel and hit a concrete divider Thursday morning.
Investigators said speed may have played a factor and driver will be okay.
- Semi-truck hits concrete divider causing traffic delays
- Semi-truck crashes into concrete barrier on I-5, south of Eugene
- Rollover crash on Beltline causes traffic delays
- Driver cited after train hits semi truck in Eugene
- Detached logging trailer causes traffic delays in Roseburg
- I-105 construction causing major delays in Eugene
- Roseburg construction projects expected to cause traffic delays for 4 months
- Concrete bridge railing collapses onto Tennessee interstate, injuring one person
- Semi-truck plunges into pool owned by Portland Trail Blazer
- Semi Safety: KEZI 9 News investigates dangerous truck drivers