EUGENE, Ore – The driver of a semi-truck lost control while getting off I-5 northbound near the Beltline.
Officials said the driver hit a slick spot and lost control of the wheel and hit a concrete divider Thursday morning.
Investigators said speed may have played a factor and driver will be okay.
- Semi-truck hits concrete divider causing traffic delays
- Detached logging trailer causes traffic delays in Roseburg
- Roseburg construction projects expected to cause traffic delays for 4 months
- Semi-truck plunges into pool owned by Portland Trail Blazer
- Semi Safety: KEZI 9 News investigates dangerous truck drivers
- Semi truck spills contents onto the side of I-5
- Semi-truck crash closes I-5 on-ramp near Harrisburg
- Traffic delays for Sutherlin drivers to last through June 24
- Semi-trucks take over Junction City in the annual Truck Function
- Truck crashes into ditch after hitting bear