EUGENE, Ore. -- A tractor-trailer flipped onto its side near downtown Eugene on Thursday afternoon.
The semi tipped after 4 p.m. on the ramp leading onto eastbound Interstate 105 from Washington Street.
The on-ramp was shut down to traffic.
Unofficial reports said the truck was hauling wood pallets. As of Thursday afternoon, there were no reports of injuries.
Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates and more information becomes available.
- Semi flips on I-105 ramp near downtown Eugene
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-105 6th Avenue on-ramp closure begins
- I-105 construction causing major delays in Eugene
- On-ramp open after semi tips over in Eugene
- Crash backs up traffic on I-105 in Eugene
- Burglary suspect killed in I-105 crash in Eugene
- I-105 traffic changes, lane closures start Monday
- Semi-truck crash closes I-5 on-ramp near Harrisburg
- Downtown Eugene survey closes soon
- Pedestrian hit by car on I-105 hospitalized with serious injuries