PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - A semi-truck hauling a large trash bin has crashed and plunged into a swimming pool in Portland.
KATU reports that ax records show the residence where the accident happened on Wednesday is owned by Portland Trail Blazer Evan Turner.
Authorities say the truck's driver lost control on a hairpin curve and wound up down a hill and in the pool.
The driver was extricated but his condition is unknown.
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Semi-truck plunges into pool owned by Portland Trail Blazer
- Two arrested in shooting of Trail Blazer's brother
- Former Trail Blazers owner Weinberg dies at 92
- Police investigating suspicious death on Portland bike trail
- Blazers hand Suns worst loss ever in season opener, 124-76
- Semi-truck hits concrete divider causing traffic delays
- Semi Safety: KEZI 9 News investigates dangerous truck drivers
- Semi truck spills contents onto the side of I-5
- Semi-truck crash closes I-5 on-ramp near Harrisburg
- Driver cited after train hits semi truck in Eugene