MENDOCINO COUNTY, Calif. – A truck driver with a long load was cited after crashing down a steep curve on Highway 175 in Northern California.
Video of the crash shows the entire semi going over the embankment.
The driver was not hurt.
Officials said the area is limited to trucks under 39 feet, and signs are posted along the route.
- Semi tumbles over steep curve in Northern California
- Astoria OKs steep fines for parking near 'The Goonies' house
- Dog stranded on steep Canby hillside for days is finally rescued
- Ducks Acro & Tumbling shares special bond with Crohn's patient
- Willamette Valley wineries react to loss of vineyards in northern California
- A 97,000-gallon red wine leak made its way into a Northern California river
- Mom of woman who tumbled from car gets 5 days jail for DUII
- Whirlpool recalls fire-risk tumble dryers, years after fault was discovered
- Crews reopen Willamette Highway after recovering semi
- No traffic lights and days of darkness. Here's how life has changed inside Northern California's power shutoff