Photo Gallery 5 Images
ALBANY, Ore. – All lanes of northbound Interstate 5 are now open three miles south of Albany following a semi-truck crash and fire early Thursday morning.
The crash and fire shut down both northbound lanes of Interstate 5 just after 6:30 a.m. Thursday.
Drivers were asked to slow down and drive with caution while emergency responders worked to clean up the area.
A detour was in place at milepost 231 and drivers were told to take alternate routes and expect delays.
The Oregon Department of Transportation and Oregon State Police responded to the fire.
- All lanes reopen following I-5 crash south of Albany
- I-5 reopens after crash south of Roseburg
- Southbound I-5 reopens after crash near Woodburn
- Pedestrian dies in crash on I-5 near Albany
- One lane reopens after crash on Highway 42
- Albany man killed in crash
- Teenager killed in Albany crash
- South Albany High School may change mascot
- Blitzing the Preseason: South Albany Redhawks
- Two-A-Days: South Albany Redhawks