PORTLAND, Ore. – Sen. Ron Wyden will be holding several town halls online in the coming days to hear from residents across multiple Oregon counties.
The first of the live events kicked off on March 29 for Clackamas County. They are hosted by People’s Town Hall.
“I very much look forward to resuming the ongoing conversations with Oregonians in communities large and small to hear residents’ priorities with the new Biden administration and Senate in its first weeks with the American Rescue Plan and more,” Wyden said.
Below is the schedule for upcoming town halls:
- Linn County, 3 p.m., Thursday, April 1
- Lincoln County, 10:30 a.m., Friday, April 2
- Tillamook County, 3 p.m., Friday, April 2
- Hood River County, 12:30 p.m., Saturday, April 3
- Jefferson County, 10:30 a.m., Monday, April 5
- Deschutes County, 5:30 p.m., Monday, April 5
- Klamath and Lake counties, 2 p.m., Tuesday, April 6
- Josephine County, 1 p.m., Wednesday, April 7
- Polk County, 2 p.m., Thursday, April 8
If you live in one of the above counties and would like to submit questions, CLICK HERE.
Wyden has held 970 in-person town halls statewide as part of his pledge to hold at least one town hall each year in each of Oregon’s 36 counties. In-person town halls are on hold due to COVID-19 precautions.